Krista Tedder, Director, Head of Payments Research
Javelin Strategy & Research
As Head of Payments Research, Krista is focused on expanding Javelin’s research coverage to provide value for all major participants in the payment ecosystem - acquirers, issuers, merchants, payment service providers and fintech firms.
A focus on consumer adoption balanced with an understanding of payment technology and P&L management, she provides clients with actionable insights to improve profitability and consumer loyalty. Krista's experience spans 20 years - most notably with Bank of America (MBNA), First Data and MasterCard.
Areas of Expertise:
• Payment Cards – Credit, Debit, Prepaid
• Financial Services – DDA, ACH, SWIFT, Bank Transfers, Real Time Payments
• Alternative Payments and Emerging Technology
• Merchant Acquiring, Payment Processing, and POS/Digital Acceptance
• Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Payments
• Payments Vendor Integrations and Technology Vendors
About Javelin Strategy & Research
Javelin Strategy & Research, a Greenwich Associates LLC company, is a research-based advisory firm that helps its clients to make better-informed business decisions in a digital financial world.
Our analysts offer unbiased, actionable insights and unearth opportunities that help financial institutions, government entities, payment companies, merchants, and other technology providers.