Click Here for Sponsorship Opportunities
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your #PAY Startup Showcase form ("you" or "your") and #PAY SYMPOSIUM IS PRODUCED BY THE MANDALAY GROUP, A FLORIDA CORPORATION ("Company") for delegate registrations for the event specified on your invoice ("Event"). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the Event ("your registration") you agree to be bound by these terms to the exclusion of all other terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Company will be unable to accept your registration.
1.Your registration is an offer from Company to attend an Event which is subject to Company's acceptance in writing (which may include (without limitation) email). A binding contract between Company and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance ("Confirmation" or "Confirmed") is sent by Company to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. Company reserve the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
2.Company may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the Event at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability.
3. Company may (at its sole discretion) change the date or cancel a Event at any time for any reason. Where Company changes the date or cancels the Event for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the terms of Condition 10 shall apply) Company shall offer you the option of attending any rearranged Event that Company chooses to organise (acting in its sole discretion). If you promptly notify Company in writing before the date of the Event that you do not wish to attend the rearranged Event or if Company elects not to rearrange the Event then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, at your discretion, to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of your fees received by Company.
4. Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have (in Company's sole discretion) an adverse impact on: (i) the ability of Company to hold the Event at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the Event generally, then Company shall be entitled but not obliged(in its sole discretion) to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the Event; and/or (ii) reschedule the Event. Any of your fees received by Company shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled Event held pursuant to this Condition 4 and you shall not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled Event or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If Company is unable or elects not to rearranged or reschedule the Event pursuant to this Condition 4, then you will (as its sole remedy) be entitled, in your sole discretion, to receive either a refund or credit note in respect of your fees received by Company in each case less an administration charge equivalent to 25% per cent of the total amount of your fees (which Company may (in its sole discretion) either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice the you separately). For the purpose of this Condition 4 "Force Majeure Event" means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of Company including (without limitation) to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled Event organised by Company pursuant to this Condition 4.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Company shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Event howsoever arising or any venue change. You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of condition 4 set out your sole remedy should the Event date be changed or cancelled and all other liability of Company is expressly excluded.
6. Company may (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Company represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Company or the venue owners at the Event.
7. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by Company of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
8. The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database. You agree that Company may share this information with other companies and selected third parties in the UK and internationally for direct marketing purposes.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Company excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If Company is liable to you for any reason, Company's total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of your fees received by Company.
10. If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, Company is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you by reason thereof. Company's obligations shall be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance and Company and you shall each use reasonable endeavours to mitigate the effect of the Force Majeure Event.
11. Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
12. No person other than you and Company shall have the right to enforce these terms and conditions between us without the prior written agreement of you and Company.
By submitting this form, ("you" or "your") agrees that they have received, read and agree to the 2019 #PAY Symposium Application and Exhibit Terms and Conditions, incorporated in their entirety herein and expressly made a part of this Application and Contract. This Application and Contract and the included 2019 #PAY Symposium Application and Contract Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and cannot be modified except by express wri!en agreement signed by #PAY Symposium.